A new pulmonology critical care physician opportunity is now available at an established hospital in Nebraska. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will work Monday through Friday with another pulmonology/critical care physician. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a current Nebraska license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, forward your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at 801.###.####.
- Pulmonary/critical care
- Extensive referrals from other physicians
- Busy from day one with existing patient load
- Exceptional support staff with easy call schedule
- Excellent base salary, one of the highest in the state
- Great sign-on with huge income potential
- Family medical benefits
- Malpractice insurance and relocation assistance provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care, emergency medicine, intensivist, nocturnal, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc