We are a small group of talented developers looking to add a quality .NET Web Developer to help our growing team. This is a newly created position for a company who are very well established (25+ years), with a nationwide presence with software products catering to the finance industry, in a very specific niche market. This group is working on a product that is the future of our business, bringing Cloud solutions to our clients that are increasingly in demand. We are flexible regarding the level of candidate hired in this role, with room for a junior/mid-level person through to a more seasoned senior level developer. Salary range: $75k-$95k + excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, paid time off, bank holidays & more.
This Developer will help us build & maintain our suite of internal and external web-based applications. On a daily basis this role is spent coding, testing, debugging, and delivering world class web-based software. Our days are primarily filled implementing requirements with code-based solutions. This position does require more of a full-stack developer who is no stranger to the front, middle and backend of software.
We are looking for candidates with the following (with some flexibility but must have Microsoft experience):
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. We are willing to accept work experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree in some cases.
* Azure DevOps, iDesign architecture pattern, WebAPI, Bootstrap, Powershell, and SANS or similar code security training.
* Enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
* Enjoy solving problems.
* Be creative & interested in all tiers of software development, from backend interfaces to user experience.
* Demonstrates desire to keep up with technology and trends that affect the software industry.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
* Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements.
* Ability to perform basic configuration on IIS and SQL Server.
We are located in the Haymarket area, here in Lincoln, NE where downtown parking is paid for, and our dress code is casual.
Associated topics: backend, back end, c++, c#, java, perl, programming, software developer, software engineer, software programmer