Full Student Loan Repayment - Family Medicine - Surgical Obstetrics - Nebraska
Jackson Physician Search
Healthcare - Physician
21210 Blondo St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Nebraska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Community-based organization is seeking a Family Medicine physician with training in Obstetrics to provide care for a budding community in Central Nebraska. This position offers great flexibility with a dynamic group practice.
* Practice full-scope of Family Medicine with Surgical Obstetrics in traditional setting
* Experienced staff and full ancillary services on site
* 1:7 shared call schedule
* Beautiful facilities with state-of-the-art technology available
* Nearby Spanish speaking population for bilingual physicians to provide access, though bilingual skills are not required
Compensation & Benefits:
* Never-ending salary guarantee of $250K to $300K +
* Full student loan repayment available
* Comprehensive benefits package for you and your family
* Negotiable sign-on bonus and paid relocation
* Health, dental and vision insurance provided
About Central Nebraska:
* Nestled among the Platte River in the gateway to the Western Plains, this area offers rich history and friendly people
* The community offers an excellent school system, including a variety of activities for students of all ages from competitive sports to arts to 4H club
* Channel your inner cowboy with opportunity to own land, horses and livestock at an affordable price, almost 20% lower than the national average
* An outdoor enthusiast's dream with fishing, hunting, boating, biking, rodeo, outdoor festivals and golfing to name a few of the popular activities
* Colorado, Kansas and Wyoming provide several options to travel within an easy commute, including only 4 hours to Denver
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, hospitalist, outpatient, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.