The main purpose of this position is supporting the Company Store by ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting every customer, solid product, and promotions knowledge and all other aspects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
* Operate POS system. Collect money or credit for items and give back correct change.
* Assist customers with merchandise questions and purchases at the Werner Company Store.
* Responsible for stocking and dusting assigned area as well as all other areas of the store, as needed. Clean, Straighten, and zone store as needed. Perform monthly expiration date checks on products.
* Maintain weekly inventory of Electronics and other assigned sections.
* Count and tag store or promotional merchandise as needed.
* Perform duties related to opening or closing store as needed.
* Process weekly Orientation pack orders, enter in system, run through payroll and create report.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
* Timely and regular attendance according to the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Two years retail store or customer service experience preferred.
* Ability to work Saturday and occasional evenings.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate